Tuesday, November 4, 2014

004

"NIGHT STRENGTH"

I am the last person to be showing you the process of creating comics but here we go anyway. A behind the scenes look at how the latest SPACE SHARK #53 got made.

Materials you will need: Paper, hatred, and Sharpie markers for filling in those black areas. And off you go!










Several Sundays off and one, final all-fucking-nighter the night of October 31st and you got yourself a NEW, totally evil Space Shark comics episode. I had to guest star the Calabrese Bros because come on; it was October. Also the energy from their music saves my life every damn day.

M U S I C: A new CALABRESE song just happened to drop the same night as Space Shark 53. Talk about timing. I'm pretty pumped about it to say the least.


QUEEN KWONG: Brainchild of Queen Kwong, duh. Very badass rock band led by a possessed cat lady from L.A.. I have seen this band live and they are pretty metal. I'm using "metal" to describe the 'degree of intensity' the band projects live. Also she makes cool cat t-shirts.


NEXT TIME: More bands? Art, maybe (no)? Wrestling! And someone will almost-certainly-for-sure-but-maybe-not-but-probably-yeah will DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment