Friday, October 10, 2014

003

"BAM! POW!"

 *I hate comics. HEAR ME OUT... Haha, I'm not going to explain myself.

Anyway, tonight I tell you about BRUISE by Sarah Horrocks. Bruise is gonna win the Eisner for "Most Crazy Balls." But seriously this is what's really happening in comics creating circles (whatever the f*ck that means!)
Pictured w/ a Batmans for scale
Spoilers: It begins with a blowjob and magically morphs into a super intense car chase. For only five filthy Amerikan dollars (plus shipping!) you will receive a one of a kind, original comics book. You will also receive nightmares and may be tempted to call the police. All police are busy stepping all over people's lives and rights at the moment but just you wait. I'm next, you're next, we're all next. It's like Oprah but the audience gets pepper sprayed! If that doesn't sell you on this fresh work then you are probably rolling a DC comic around your junk and making what you believe to be "love" to it. You fucking disgust me. DIE!

Music? MUSIC:
This is Last Remaining Pinnacle. Gloomy, miserable noise rock from Virginia of all places! Enjoy and leave me alone :)

NEXT TIME: More comics worth your time! Another cool band I like! SOMEONE FINALLY DIES!

*I also hate video games. Get some fresh air and say hi to girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment