Sunday, February 1, 2015

006


"ROAD TO MISERY"

Hello again! It took most of January to remember I had the 'ol web log here but I did it. It also took most of January to bring back the legend himself: SPACE SHARK, episode 54? Are we on fifty-four now? I dunno? Maybe! It picks up on [best left] unfinished business from episode #27, way back in the year 2011! It was fun to dig up that almost fight and expand it into a stab fest. It was also fun to channel my drawing style from four years ago. Which is not that different from my present day style, I suppose!

I tried to write the lyrics in the episode in the style of a CANCER BATS song; fast paced and high energy that never let's up \m/

And here are some behind-the-scenes/progress pics:
 


I've kinda pretty much been doing these comics for free and for fun all these years and don't profit from them AT ALL so pretty please don't sue me, MARVEL. Or DC, whatever!

Here is a creepy hunk I drew this morning. Sketching these dudes keeps me sharp.

LASTLY: Oh hey, I finally got to see my favoritest band CALABRESE a couple of weeks ago. I followed them up and down this godforsaken state to catch three of their shows. They work pretty damn hard. Good times were had and I miss them already! Davey got a kick out of the Halloween Space Shark episode. We're pals now :P


MUSIC? Okay, sure! Here's more Cancer Bats. NEW Cancer Bats to be exact!

NEXT TIME: I dunno, we'll see! Leave me alone! ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment