Sunday, September 28, 2014

001

"DAYGLO NECROS!"

Yeaux!


Welcome to my thing. It has all my comics, paintings and stuff on the side over there. I may use this blog function here from time to time to annoy you with my thought words.

Right...about...NOW!

It is Sunday, the LORDS day! The man downstairs, AM I RIGHT?! Which means that there lord must also enjoy getting laundry done bright and early and watching the tee-vee programs! My favorite tee-vee right now is The Strain Show. It's like Guillermo Del Toro took his vampire ideas from Blade II and expanded it into it's own big world. Watch that shit, there's one episode left!

Here, I drew that dude with the Nosferatu strike team. They show up for like five badass minutes. Strain has the tendency to focus more on what the human characters are dealing with than the badass stuff. Maybe next season.

I also like that music with the rocking and the rolling. I am the type of asshole who will obsess over one band at a time. Right now that band is Calabrese! They are fun, energetic horror rock. They're music videos are dorky. Also it's not every day you feel like a band is saving your life. Your favorite band probably sucks though and I have great taste!



NEXT TIME: Wrestling! Music recommendations! Art? Also: SOMEONE WILL DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment