Wednesday, March 1, 2017

008

"RENEGADES OF THE END TIMES"

Hello! It has been a while and much has happened! But we are now here at month number three of 2017 together, in this DARK FUTURE!

Not only that, I have for you the first NEW Space Shark of twenty and seventeen! Episode SIXTY-TWO! I hope it breaks your heart!! Don't forget to order yourself a copy of the SPACE SHARK BOOK!

This is the first 'post-book' episode but I think that might be it for this 'phase' in the Evil Space Shark saga. Dude just refuses to change, so it looks like he'll have to take his attitude elsewhere!! I don't know! I don't 'plan' or 'map out' these things, whatever I feel or am goring through at the time gets turned into a comic...about a angry, violent talking shark...IN SPACE!

MUSICS: Anyway! Rocking and/or Roll-ing (also wrestling!) is what keeps me going and that translates into these occasional comics that I do. Here are some select HORRORDEATHROCK tracks I enjoy that you should enjoy, too!


Also here's a sketch

NEXT TIME: Space Shark WILL return! Don't hold your breath though! Also: Wrestling will be discussed. But only MY favorite wrestling stuff! Until then; support Ultramantis!

No comments:

Post a Comment